Our Pet Health Club provides you with a simple, money-saving way to give your cat, dog or rabbit the regular preventative treatments they need
At Bourne Veterinary Practice we believe that a proactive, preventative approach to your pet’s healthcare is far better than waiting until your pet is vulnerable, ill or suffering to put things right.
We want to make responsible pet ownership simple and affordable, which is why we offer our Pet Health Club.
How does it work?
The Pet Health Club is not pet insurance. It includes the regular things like vaccinations, flea, worm, and parasite treatments, health checks and advice that pet insurance generally doesn’t cover. The Pet Health Club is designed to adapt to your pet’s needs, from puppy or kitten, to adulthood and throughout the senior years.
Our Pet Health Club makes it easy for you to protect your pet against preventable diseases by making sure your pet’s vaccinations, flea and worm treatments are kept up to date. Plus, regular check-ups and early diagnosis of any potential health issues will help your pet enjoy a long, comfortable life, whilst saving you money and worry too.
Club benefits include:
- Annual vaccination & health check
- Annual Kennel Cough vaccination for dogs
- 2nd health check at 6 months
- Year round worming for dogs and cats
- Year round flea protection for dogs and cats
- Summertime flystrike protection for rabbits
- Annual urine test
- Microchip implant or a £10 voucher to spend in the practice
- Routine nail clips & anal gland expression with a nurse
Please call the practice for more information and to complete a simple application form.