At Bourne Veterinary Hydrotherapy and Rehabilitation Services we offer aquatic and land based treatments
Bourne Veterinary Rehabilitation serves patients across Kent, lead by our Small Animal Veterinary Physiotherapist, Avril Coleman.
Our high standard of treatment and care, as well as good communication with you throughout, ensure your pet is carefully managed in order to fully aid their recovery.
If you feel your pet would benefit from our services, please get in touch or contact your veterinary surgeon for a referral.
Our treatment protocols are directed at managing conditions in a controlled, proprioceptively-enriched environment to ensure patients’ return to as normal a function as possible.
- Chronic conditions – both orthopaedic and neurological
- Pre-op and post-operatively
- Post injury/trauma
- General fitness
- Obesity management
- Growth and developmental conditions
All treatments are guided by a Small Animal Veterinary Physiotherapist
This differs to a hydrotherapist as they encompass all aspects of hydrotherapy, veterinary physiotherapy and behavioural understanding to deliver a complete package for the patient’s recovery.
How to refer a patient
1. Download and complete the referral form here
2. Fax or email the form with relevant medical history to 01227 832888 or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Once the form has been sent, the client can get in touch for an initial assessment
Tour Our Clinic
Take a look inside our Rehabilitation Centre and to make an appointment please call us on 01227 832322